View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007, 04:39 AM   #62
Guest_Ryan_*

I bought this game probably about 12 years ago. Good game, I lost my CD, but have been able to find abandonware copies of the old ones. I remember the copy I owned had the voice over on it, but I am unable to find that. It definitely is more humorous to hear the sarcastic comments about half the things in the game.

Also, I never though about how little sense the end makes. All of the evidence you gather has absoleutly nothing to do with finding the killer. You lasso a stupid German Sheppard and it drags you to a doggie door. Then for some reason, your charachter decides that the dog must know something so he follows it in to an alley-side door. Where you sneak around until you get jumped by a tranny. The you wake up later unarmed, and you somehow find hairspray and a lighter that kills the psycho. Woohoo.

Good game though, PQ3 was also good, but the problems there were the driving. It was dang near impossible to drive anywhere in the game. PQ2 was good! and the 2 versions of the first were also good.

I have bought ever single game in this series. I own, PQ1, 2, 3 and 4. I own swat, swat 2, swat 3, swat 4 and the Stetchkov syndicate (swat 4 expansion).