View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 03:08 PM   #14
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

finnaly.

well what can i say. it freezes evry now and then.

fast paced (opponents are very fast moving).

Since i played Day of defeat a lot i can say that this game has some serious issues.

Day of defeat (at least the pre-STEAM version) was greatly balanced (example: the loosing teams had shorter reinforcement time while winning one had longer etc.), had a lot of places to hide, people were moving slower arroudn the map and by loading bots you could easilly have 32 players playing.

Enemy territory has interesting weapons selection, but for me they really all move too fast. which is one of the reaosns no one is using the sniper rifle (you move the rifle, you miss - you don't move, the enemy escapes). Also mpas have little places to hide without the opponent actualyl seeing you throuigh walls or on some other bizzare way. And also it's a bit hard to kill opponent (if you use burts you miss it cause it's moving too fast, if you use full auto you miss it because of recoil)

Still it has interesting way the missions are played. I guess it would all be better with a little team work. and that is hard to get on public servers wherre some ididots desperatelly try to ruin the fun (like by blocking the doors or deliberatelly killing their own teammates).

No wonder you guys wanted someone to play with
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor