View Single Post
Old 14-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #5
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

Thumbs down

... staring at a dark bluish tree with metallic leaves and flowers. I couldn't believe the fact that I was in some Planet a billion light years away from earth. The tree wasn't the only alien thing in the area....

There were animals like Predators but only the size of my thumb running all around me in small groups. I looked around me and realised I was in some of metallic tree jungle. My Space Ship lay beside me with the two engines flaming up smoke, broken. I took some Ammo for my weapon from the ship. Just in case i encoutered something unfriendly....

I started to walk along among these unusual trees and plants. They were all dark bluish arond me. I continued to see the strange small predators scattered here and there. Then my lips started drying. I was in the verge of dehydrating. I was in the need of water....

I continued on my journey. The unusual jungle kept on coming. There was no end. I wasn't able to find some water. It was my will that kept me on. I looked everywehre. There was no well, no river nothing.....

Then darkness flooded my eyes ......

Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy