Thread: Protostar
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #52
ShadowBlade
Abandonia nerd

YES! I found my manual, and I had forgotten it has a whole strategy guide section!

The stabilium planet's the one whose coordinates I provided on my last post, as it's apparently the only planet in the sector where stabilium can be found. It's the most expensive mineral around, so there's no better place if you like gathering minerals.

However, I've found out the best way to make money is buying lifeforms from sentient cities planetside and selling them at Newfront stations. I like trading Padellops (Newfront pays 110 credits per unit), buying them in the Deresta homeworld and selling them in Garriod. Said homeworld's around the closest 'big star' to the aforementioned station.

The Deresta normally sell Padellops at 112 credits, but if your relations with them are great, they'll sell them to you at 67 a piece. Naturally, that results in a lot of profit! :nuts:

You can reach that price haggling down from 112 or higher if you're around neutral to them, but it's not recommendable as it worsens your relations with them (you're ripping them off).

Last edited by ShadowBlade; 08-02-2008 at 10:53 PM.
ShadowBlade is offline                         Send a private message to ShadowBlade