View Single Post
Old 25-02-2017, 04:52 PM   #7
Bonk
Forum hobbit

I think I play it mostly out of habit now, as I enjoy the quiz for many years now . And also with a bit of ambition to get to higher ranks.
Many times, when I didn't know the answer right away, I spent good amounts of time searching through the archives to find the screenshot. Often starting with a game that looks like it could fit the genre and clicking through several levels of "If you like this game, you will also like..." until I find it. And in doing this I stumbled upon many interesting games I never heard of before, so it's always fun and a great bit of nostalgia.
Clearly I spent way too much of my time with this

And congratulations to you, Mystvan, for surpassing me in rank yesterday . I know it took you a lot of patience, as you had to wait for the few days when I was not online and missed the quiz (damn real life interfering with the online fun)
So don't miss any quizes Mystvan, I will stay right at your heels, waiting for my chance to catch up with you again.
Hey, we're only 2000 points behind Ermuli now, let's see if we can catch him next. Will take us at least another year...
Bonk is offline                         Send a private message to Bonk