View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 10:37 PM   #219
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I am sorry for my grammatical errors, it could be that I was very sleepy at the time...

My piece of text has already been corrected and is more understandable now:

I considered Twinsen funny by his attitudes:

• Hurt the head on the wall;

• Aggressive Mode had a very clumsy gait and a grunting voice;

• Discreet Mode stretched leg (I think) and was not inconspicuous;

• When Twinsen got important objects, he did a very funny choreography by shaking and alternating his arms.

Dear marko river. I can even upload, but it has some problems:

I could not access FTP at the time and have not tried it anymore. I can upload via Dropbox, but the file size is smaller then it could be available on FTP.

I do not know if it would be allowed to upload soundtracks from games like LBA2, MOO2, WC Privateer, etc. since Abandonia does not have the games or at least have the available reviews (with download unavailable).
I like the part where you say that you try to talk to your friend and when you leave the house and come back he is friendly again. hehe That is like me. A girl talks to me and when she leaves the house and comes back I appreciate her more. I am stupid like that when I don't know what I have in my hands then when I lose whatever then it is back I know to keep it a secret to myself next time hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen