View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:50 AM   #1058
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
Oh, yeah I guess I can agree with everything. I prefer cartonized characters, but I guess market demands were shifting in late 90es, so we get what we have to get in those terms. Still that's someting we have to swallow if we don't like it, but gameplay is most important in the end. And yeah, I guess it is not on the same level as LOL1, but I guess that is also how games industry is evolving. When was the last time you heard of AAA game that has tons of hidden stuff that took years of playing until something is discovered?
What a pity, as Westwood have the chance to overcome the failures. Well, at least Civilization V seems to be good, because my brother liked the game. XCOM series as well.

Now, I am not sure if it would be possible to accomplish the mission in advance. I will explain more clearly: For you to get the Ruby of Truth from the Ruler of amphibian people, you need to eliminate an enemy monster. But what would happen if you had eliminated the monster before by using bows, crossbows? For the monster is trapped by sort of a mud marshy.

You still have the option of getting the Ruby of Truth without a fight. If your Rogue skills level is high enough, you can steal without the Ruler realizing it.