View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 12:26 AM   #1052
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered fan View Post
Hello all lovers and fans of LOL 1,

There is a way how to kill a third form of SCOTIA. You have to be patient :-)

I found one way how SCOTIA AFTER THE THIRD TRANSFORMATION (became an invincible one?) can be killed at castle level 3.
Using no cheating, no Whole of Truth. And it did work.

I just used a Westwood stick and freeze spell IV to defeat her. I Hit the third form approximately 43-times by stick(43 000 damage) and finally I cast a freeze spell IV--ice wall and shattered the ice.
Then a monstrum disappeared, but then the game could not and can´t ever go to the end.

DID ANYONE EVER TRY IT BEFORE? If yes, please let´s make a comment :-)

The game is still surprising me even after 25 years when I played it for first time :-)
How interesting.

To be honest, as I used trainer, and then, I needed to use a hex editor to edit the savegames (invulnerability or immortality and party location on the map), I used to “collect” any powerful weapons.

Even with weapons of the royal guards and tridents of the soldiers of the amphibious people of the marshes. And then I went to the White Tower (correct name?) In which there was hostile “phoenix” and deposited the armaments cataloging according to the type and power.

I do not remember seeing this Westwood stick. How and where did you get this object? At what location (region map) and store (human or demi-human)?