View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #223
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Look u don't know the game, and that map rly demands that strickt pattern. It has nothing to do with personal taste.

I'd also argue that saves would be like that Jesus-character (which religion definitely has nothing to do with karma, 'cause karma is in hinduism/buddhism, and says what you do you get back, and thatreligion has no concept of good and evil), as what does Jesus saves you form? Himself. What does save feature saves you from? Something else.
Not to mention your Jesus went around waving a sword in that fairytale, so I wouldn't wave around this "live by the sword,die by the sword" nonsense.

Either way, I'm quitting playing further. There's no further advancment in power, no real advancment in equipment, and the whole thing is only about wether I'd get a critical which bypasses the armor, does insane damage, and kills my character. That's just stupid. Like Jesus.