Thread: Gex [GOG]
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
Jontzzu
Abandonia nerd

Default Gex [GOG]

So, is there any possibility to upload a game called Gex to Abandonia? I'm pretty sure it's abandonware, 'cos I've seen it on some different abandonware-sites. I got the game myself, so I can upload the game here, with your permission (and instructions), of course.
Here's information

Plot: Gex is a lazy, tv-watching gecko. He spends all his days watching tv and mocking B-movies and bad tv-programmes. But one evening Gex's archenemy Rez sucks Gex inside his tv. Player must now control Gex thru different movie themes collecting Remote Controls, Golden Flies and Special Power Balls. Each theme contains several levels, and after completing each level and collected each Remote Control, player gets to a boss battle. After defeating the boss, player gets to the next theme. Player finally must encounter the evil Rez in his lair and defeat him, so that Gex can get back to the real world. Game uses password-system to save the games. Some levels contain videocasettes. If player can collect a videocasette and finish the level, he/she'll get a password. And always when player defeats a boss, he/she'll get a password.
Well, that's about it
Jontzzu is offline                         Send a private message to Jontzzu