View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #42
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Grinder+Mar 5 2006, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grinder @ Mar 5 2006, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kon-Tiki@Mar 5 2006, 06:40 PM
All that owl muck's actually asking for despising it, y'know. It's dumb as a brick, and it's no fun at all getting slapped 'round the ears with it all the time.
I think someone got beat up by an owl and hates their kind now :bleh:
Well I think it's funny. Some of the pics are stupid, but a lot of them are really funny. [/b][/quote]
It was funny the first few times, but now it's getting just as old and not funny as a joke that was told a million times in a row.

I must admit, that some of the owl pics still make me smile, but that mainly because of the owls, and not because the text. Of course, the real owls, not the ones that were humilated and disfigured beyond recognition through Photoshop.

It just like with every other craze on the net, like All Your Base or the Numa Numa Dance. It was funny when it started, but it is not funny anymore.
Don Andy is offline                         Send a private message to Don Andy