View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmonster View Post
I don't like big guns, they are heavy and and use lots of rare and expensive ammo.

If you take only 4 luck you might as well lower it to the minimum, it will hardly make a difference.

Endurance is very useful, with more hitpoints you don't die that fast. Take an even number.

Don't bother with perks you can't get before level 18. The game will be over then.
In F1 Big Guns are the most efficient to use, especially against Super Mutants who are though and hit heavy, but tend to crowed together. And there are plenty of ammo to find (and steal).

Below 4 luck you'll start to miss a lot, but at 4 there is not much difference yet.

Endurance only gives a low amount of health, and in F1 most of the enemies will either hit you for negligable damage, or do one-hit kills, so I vote against it.

Level 24 is easily achiavable if you do all quests, I disagree with the level 18. (And in Fallout 2 you can and up level 99 very fast!)
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight