Thread: Syndicate
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2017, 02:46 AM   #240
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Post Syndicate: American Revolt

As the “American Revolt” package is part of Syndicate, I will comment it on this topic.

Like Syndicate Wars, the package is also very difficult. The reasons:

• The Enemy Agents are better armored, faster (Level 1 or 2 Armor), far superior to the original Syndicate game (enemy Agents without Armor);

• The Clone Shield is useless to the enemy Agents, being useful only to deceive Cops and Guards.

• The bloody Aerial Bombardments (I can not remember the correct name). Your Agents are “flying” and can fall into a ocean (Atlantic Mission) or lower floor without having to leave!

On the other hand, I managed to persuade all the enemy Agents when there were Civilians.

I do not remember right, but the Atlantic Mission, as usual, I could not persuade enemy Agents.

Whether you are using Game Wizard Editor or Cheat Codes, it is possible for an Agent with “infinite” HP to perish. One of the most unpleasant things is when your Agent falls into the sewer, river, lake, ocean. Death is certain. Or if the Agent falls and has no way to return.

I forgot to mention that as much as the Agent has infinite HP, if he gets hit by a vehicle, there is no editor or trainer to save him from certain death. I am not sure, but in American Revolt, enemy Agents can shoot you inside a vehicle.

In my opinion, the Game Wizard Editor is the best, because the HP of the Agent could be frozen, fixed. But damn Aerial Bombardments ruin all pleasure, because you have to get away. Imagine several Gauss Guns pointed at your Agents. And woe to you if you do not have enough money, because each Aerial Bombardment costs a lot of money.

One thing I like Syndicate about Syndicate Wars is that there is a difference when you have Armor. You are faster, mightier, fiercer. A Level 3 Armored Agent “walks” among Unarmeded Agents, Cops and Guards. A Level 3 Agent, on full alert, seems to “dance” with the Mini Gun (“Guitar” ) while dealing with enemies on all sides.

On the other hand, Syndicate Wars Agents of maximum Level Armor do not look as superior to the Cops and U-Citizens aka Cyber-Punks / Daft Punks .

Last edited by Mystvan; 24-06-2017 at 02:34 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan