View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Star Wars.

But the choice wasn't that easy - I'd like to see all the listed as P&C games. The Cliver Barker/Horror option was a nice addition. But we have a lot of horror games, like Alone in the Dark 1&2, Dark Mirror, Dark Seed 1&2 and so on.
Anyway, there have been some Narnia arcade games lately in the Harry Potter videogames vein, but they are cheap products to be bundled along with the movies. Nothing important to speak of. But the novels have the potential. And Lord of the Rings? There has been a game called The Hobbit in the 8-bit era that was popular, it could have had a remake.
Harry Potter is such a case, it had several games but only because of the movies. "Fantasy" has a lot of potential, especially this story, it had a lot of puzzles in the novels by default, there could have been many spin-offs and such. And the Dark Tower? Well, I could only read a few pages from them in a bookstore, since I didn't have cash to buy them, but the story totally caught my attention - wild western post-apocalyptic fantasy, what else is there to say?!

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker