View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 07:09 AM   #59
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
If you knew the cost of living here... and the costs of the products... here gives more emphasis to indirect taxes than direct taxes... for the bad luck of the most disadvantaged classes...

I think you should give preference to good and reliable brands. I always do this to avoid headache and more expenses with maintenance and repair of computer products.
Jesus Christ! I beg to differ... if you learn to purchase wisely you will save yourself a lot. For instance HP had a bad reputation for an accident years ago. A kid was playing and the power cord was bitten off somehow and the kid got shock. So now they sell HP computers for $200 at times (I have one). Bad reputation however for adults and wise people like you who knows to look for a good buy when you see it then it is really a matter of taking good care of what you have. You see... HP is trying really hard to recover from that blow with cheap prices. You get to use it almost like a MacBook Pro except it doesn't have the Mac side to it. I am stupid because I got scammed by my cousin who ask for 2 of my laptops when he already has enough stuffs of his own. So that's what I get for being trustworthy. I'm not complaining. It is just that I got ripped off when I should have been more careful. My point is you are right... the MacBook Pro is a better buy than the plastic HP. However I don't have the cash or money in any form to buy it unless I eat out of the trash! In fact I eat all my welfare money because my mother tells me I do# That is a good thing since I am growing and healthy 43 year old croaking young man. Anyways I saw a few COA and sealed Win3.11 for under $40 except they say it is not guaranteed delivery. Sigh!!! Now I am still waiting for Q+bert and it says shipped but when I do not know it will arrive if ever. Now you could imagine the embarrassment my mom must have and you know she is embarrass when her son still lives with her and plays Q+bert in the corner of the house. So now that I got you all confused I hope you keep a good head on your shoulder and always question yourself with "Is this person a good person? Can I trust what this person says and do? Or will it lead me down fatal paths like the guy/gal that died in Mortal Kombat and was trapped for a while actually forever hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen