View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 07:20 PM   #53
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
That's a shame. I do not have the game. However I used to place chess for 1 whole year seriously. It is one of those games where your skills go down if you don't use it often. At least that is the case with me so my skills are minimum. Did you know even a kid can beat me! It is true.

However chess games glitches are common. Somehow I got chessmaster status for 2 or 3 games and could never achieve it again.

I have a chess game somewhere in dos that was never widely realized. However I'll look for it. It is only for 2 players though so you need to play with someone.

I am putting my foot in my mouth since I am lazy and I don't want to look through a thousand disks again!

You'll have to try to figure out the instructions because I don't remember.
Well I could not find the one that I worked on. However for the time being you can play Rebel Decade. They do ask you to donate however I sent money in a Vietnamese New Years envelope to them once and they sent it back. This is one of my favourite games. It is well done in my opinion.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xh3...3/Rebel_Decade
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chess.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	2187  
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen