View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #10
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

Once upon a time I played GTA Vice City ...and paid no money to do so. But later I saw a 10,- EUR re-release at the club my mother was in, and where she had to buy something each quarter. She had no interest in the books offered there anymore, but didn't opt out for a long time, though. So this was one of the common what-do-we-buy?!-what-do-we-buy?! visits at the shop at the end of a quarter, to not get sent some random expensive new publication for not buying something within time. So I killed three birds with one stone, and purchased the game. Now the right moment had come to play Vice City again, with walkthrough to do all there is to. Play, play play. Play, play, play. Well, but when I began the mission where the Dodo is spawn the very first time in the game, and approached the spawn point, and the Dodo should appear and fall onto the water from low height ...the common dreaded GTA exception failure! Spawning the Dodo results in an exception failure! That's what you get when you are an honest p(l)ayer!