Thread: Dragonsphere
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:10 AM   #70
elbonians

Yeah I just played this because it showed up on the game bookshelf on gog.com for free. It was good! Felt like plenty of effort was put into completing it. Not rough around the edges.

Word of warning: gog provides supplemental pdfs including a "prince callash examination paper". It's actually necessary to read that.

It also contains a game manual. I read the manual halfway through the game and found exactly three things I didn't already know:

1. Double-click "look" for a description of the room overall. This can help you focus on what the game considers important about the room.
2. Click both mouse buttons at once for main menu.
3. Space bar speeds up walking. Sometimes. When it feels like working. It's better than nothing.

So if you know those things, don't bother with the manual. Just read the examination paper.

And there is a scar on some character somewhere. That's not a spoiler -- it's a detail you are expected to observe, but that expectation is unreasonable given Dragonsphere's graphics. So watch for an off-color pixel that might be a scar.