Thread: Rpg Maker
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 06:43 AM   #9
Gormash
Abandonia nerd

First things first: Why not press the EDIT button if you want to say something new? Multiple posts right after each other looks so messy. Better to change the one you made previously...

iDraw:
Yes, the installation is in russian. The program itself is 90% english though, and what little russian there is is the things that don't normally don't require explanation.
It's a decent enough program, but since it doesn't support transparency and no more than 256 colours I tend to keep my distance.

Graphics System:
I'm guessing you mean what program to use? As I mentioned above i Use Fireworks MX. It's basically the same functionalities as Photoshop, but with a better layout (IMHO).
It's not a free program, though, so this is not the place to ask where to get it (I paid cash). You can check out the product section of http://www.macromedia.com and get yourself a 30 trial copy to see if it's something you want.

refmap material:
What in the name of all that stinks is that? I've used RM2k for a long time, and I have no bloody clue what you are talking about... :blink:
Gormash is offline                         Send a private message to Gormash