View Single Post
Old 31-01-2006, 11:18 PM   #5
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Hey man.
I had to be stuck in a isolatory room for 3 days once.
At the end of that I was crazy, maddened, and of course, suicidal. That was because of some freakish experiment that I WANTED to go into.
I was fed of course, but considering it was for charity, I couldn't really have cared.

I'm not sayin' I had it worse off than what happened with you, but I'm not going to say that you're a stupid coward for wanting to take your own life.

But I'm NOT going to say it's brave.
There were Privates in WW2 that blew out their brains from the tension in the battlefield.
But still, 20,000 American soldiers, and twice as many British beached on Omaha.

Ninety percent of those walked onto the beach, machine gun fire mowed down a good eighty percent of them as the ramps came down.
Hell yes, they were afraid, but they didn't go and cry.
Most of those soldiers realized that they needed to move up or DIE. They noticed that if they didn't get the German first, none of them were going to get out, NONE of them would survive, and forsaking your own life beforehand would've made sense.
Except it wouldn't have. Even though a good thousand of those soldiers fell on Omaha, a good bit of thousands marched up and overtook the bunkers.

They were all afraid, they were all sodden, trashed, and without a better word, screwed over.
They were going to have to march through rain drenched Europe, through muddy roads, and always under the watchful eye of Axis snipers.

This is just a crappy metaphor or analogy as you would wish it.
But surviving is truly a better fight, with a better outcome. However you may believe it, if you're going to fight through your horrid and agonizing moments, you'll truly fight for the better cause, you'll get through the bad, to reach the good.
There's a goal for everything, just like those soldiers in Omaha or Merderet, they fought because they knew that if they could just get through the war, everything would be better for the rest of man.
Freedom from tyranny in Germany, the Holocaust that fell over the Jewish would be destroyed, and all those German soldiers that had to suffer the same horrors (many of them were drafted, just like many Allied soldiers).

Just think about that.
It's your choice man. And the thing is, OMG is right, you will find someone else. And as he said, it is a cliche, but there are lots of other people out there, don't let a few arguments or breakups let that get in your way.

Your life is your own and whatever the hell made that life, just because someone else is jerky about your feelings, don't let it come over you.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy