View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
Chris
Abandonia Homie

Cryb, I like your style!
Some of the things you've written can't be used though, as they are not really true or misleading. Let's do as you suggested and use this as a draft.

I've modified the text to what I think would be possible and also changed some parts to more appropriate expressions (in my opinion).

Changes and additions are welcome!

What happens to DOS games, when their makers forget about them? FREE games at Abandonia!
posted at 5/3/2009 9:01 PM EDT

By CrybKeeper

That's right, *Abandonia.com 's staff sniff out the old games, we all remember and prevents them from rotting in the basement or vanishing into the void of the net. The site shows you where to get the leading DOS emulators for free and how they work, to easily play the old classic games. Vista/MAC/XP compatible.

Remember, the old games from your youth?

Also, those wonderful games, like the beginnings of Command & Conquer, Legend of Kyrandia or Ultima?
How about Sid Meier's Pirates, or Secret Agent?
All the old classics are there for the downloading and ITS FREE!!! More than 1.000 treasures from the past are available!

Visit us in the forums where you can discuss or get help about 100's of game classics! Download manuals, read reviews and rate your favorite games of all time!

Join the race of *Abandonians and do not let our egg shaped heads scare you off.

But, watch out for me, because I am a zombie.

*This is a non-profit community supported gamers site and forum.

Last edited by Chris; 04-05-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Chris is offline                         Send a private message to Chris