Thread: Role Playing
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 02:33 AM   #5
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

CHRIST! While that aroused me in ways i never thought possible, no, thats not what i meant

I meant like, as in you go on a game, lets take Threshold RPG as an example. You dont talk as in "Oh hey what level are you? Whatcha doing" and "OMFG THE SORD IS SO ******* OWSOME"

You say "Ho, adventurer. From where do you hail?" And so on, you play the role of your character. If your character is evil, be evil "You looking for trouble bumping in to me, drawf" (for added effect, say that to an elf. There supposed to be tall right?)

Or there are many forums that have roleplays in them, lets take the bethesda softworks studios forums. They have Fallout and The Elder Scrolls roleplaying and fan fiction available, where you would make a character, and play him.

Though i say r.u.s.s., i found your answer rather amusing. You shoulda just said cyber sex or whatever, woulda gotten the point across. So for further questions

NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT CYBER SEX, CYBER, CREEPY PEDOPHILE PLAYING WITH 12 YEAR OLD JAIL BAITS, M KAI?

K THX

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb