View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #9
hunvagy
Thread Necromancer

Send a message via MSN to hunvagy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
My first real problem.
And yes again related with the speed of my hand..
I hate so much such tests!!
Rats!
Because of such speed run tests I get rid to Prince of Persia 3, 3 levels before the end, have dispute with Dosraider concerning Dungeon Master 2 and i lost 3 hours to overcome the problem in LoG. Sadly, no result.
Well, my team reached level 2 - The old tunnels - and started careful investigation. In the middle of map is located The Stone of life, which resurrects my dead heroes (if any).
East of this stone i met a nasty teleporter. When i enter this devise it immediately return me to the initial position before. I have to pass this one.
The only way to de activate it is to press a stone-key on the wall. I have no time to turn round and face the teleporter because i loose 1 second. Forget to tell that i have to be very, very fast to move backward through the teleporter. 3 fast steps back only.
I pressed the stone-key with left mouse button, then button S of keyboard 3-4 times very fast but failed. The time period is very short (1-1.5 seconds) as this in DM2 episode - The falling doors.

Maybe i need a special Logitech keyboard which can be set to increase the speed?

Do You remember this point, Hunvagy?
Yup, and as you said, it's a matter of speed. Just face the button, and immediately start backing up until you clear it. No other way around it.