View Single Post
Old 18-07-2006, 08:28 PM   #66
kmonster
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SailorCallie @ Jul 5 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]241708[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
My party contains the following:
  • One Human Knight
  • One Qualinesti Elf Fighter/Cleric of Mishakal
  • One Silvanesti Elf Mage/Cleric of Paladine
  • One Qualinesti Elf Mage/Cleric of Majere
  • One Silvanesti Elf Mage/Cleric of Sirrion
  • One Kender Thief/Cleric of Kiri-Jolith
BTW, does anyone know how to successfully kill the Green Dragon that's in outpost 3 without having any of your party members killed in the process?

[/b]
My party had no problem with this battle. They just slaughtered him with brute force and fireballs.
I don't know how strong your party is, you didn't mention the levels they have reached.

If you rescued the children and the prisoners you'll face less helpers with the dragon.

Most dragons are vulnerable to stinking cloud, you might want to test it.
Hold person spells work on his followers if you don't have enough fireballs. I didn't try charm spells but they might work too. It might be fun if the dragon breathes at a charmed enemy and hurts his allies too.

Before you enter the room with the dragon turn off search mode. Then cast the buffing spells you know (enlarge,mirror image,haste, protection from evil, prayer, bless, ...) .
The right casting order is very important, cast the longer lasting ones first so that the first spells don't wear off before the battle.

@shini: I would open the config file with an editor to see if the save path is correct.

kmonster is offline                         Send a private message to kmonster