View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 06:22 PM   #425
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post

I'll at a time do a blind run with Divinity Original Sin I, but not sure when.
Aside these, I don't rly have any games in my library to play. Sure, would be nice to nkow the story of G.O.L.E.M. (last race/difficulty remained unplayed), and sure Bladies (for which I lost my saves, and I think even the CD) would be nice to play, although I know that's hopeless (stuck forever on Pharao Mask level).
Well, it is very unfortunate that some developers are so childish and stupid to develop games, phases, puzzles humanly difficult to solve. Is this fun and encourages you to continue playing such game?

The last puzzle of Legend of Kyrandia II, before the end of the game, the last 02 puzzles of the Machinarium, some puzzles in Adventure game such as Syberia II, etc. are “complex” without Walkthrough.

Although, some gamers disagree with me, I am clearly in favor of using any means of circumventing these annoyances so that you do not get stuck in a phase.

It would be a lot of frustration, waste of money and waste of time when you can not finish a game. Well, that would be my personal opinion. *shrug*

Ugh... I managed to solve the damn Puzzle in Forest of Solitude (Chocobo Forest), a Side Quest in FFVIII, because I bought $$$$$ the “blessed” Walkthrough / Guide published by Brady Games years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

Well, it whole orders more involving than Diablo II for me. And you said you are fan of D2! Heretic! :P

Actually, it's easily can be finished in 2-3 weeks, on pace 1-2 hours per day, if you want the plot part only. But suit yourself, of course.
Yes, I’ve been a fan of Diablo and Diablo II, but there are better RPG games... I hated it when you can not save the game when your character is in a place and needs to restart and face all those monsters again in Diablo II.

If at least the Diablo II save system was like Diablo’s (save where, when you stopped playing it) or save after a Check Point, it would be smarter and fairer in my opinion. Well, matter of opinion and personal taste. *shrug*