Thread: Ascendancy
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 10:17 AM   #615
Blake00
Abandonia nerd

Thanks @Nicheal ! I love this game and have been thinking of replaying Ascendancy ever since I did a minor tribute to it on my Imperium Galactica and similar games website (been 20yrs so I want to play again and do a proper big tribute to it). Your AI mod should make it a more interesting experience!

Might interest you guys to know that Ascendancy's creator recently posted on the Ascendancy FB page for the first time in 4 years about how busy his life is etc but that he's never forgotten about the dream of creating a sequel. Can't find his post now but he's since posted a poll on whether fans would want humans as a faction in the sequel if it gets made.

Ps I can't believe I haven't logged into this forum since 2006.. what the hell lol!!

Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Quest for Glory IV 3D Hexen, Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- MovieTV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation

Last edited by Blake00; 07-08-2022 at 09:32 AM.
Blake00 is offline                         Send a private message to Blake00