View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #17
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post
Unless of course he's playing a class where heavy armor is a minor skill. That would make things a bit more complicated. If it's a misc skill, then it'll be even worse. As for travelling, if athletics and acrobatics aren't major skills, you should run and jump everywhere, to train it up.
@hunvagy

Yes, option Heavy armor = 12 is in my Misc skill.
Sadly, one has not have all 4 aces in hand.
But You are right- nice heavy armor is needed ASAP.

@Japo

Grand Bazaar.
I am in side mission now.
Yes, following the task after Dark Brotherhood attempt to kill me i entered their head-quartet and killed the boss finding a contract giving the license for yoga execution in name of some "H". To find the Dark Brotherhood i have to visit Grand bazaar and use the relevant sewers.
The Grand Bazaar is in Mournhold.
Mournhold and Vvardenfell are probably provinces of Ebonheart.

level 4
Armor class 40
Money 39 k

I visited all possible trainers to train and improve my characteristic. I improved The Enchant 9, Destruction 19, Mysticism 25.
Now i will concentrate onto Potion prepare with Mortar.
Some citizen directed me to Velas manor in Godsreach, near Grand Bazaar.
I visited this manor but Save before entering. Clever act!! Inside manor was the brother of the killed Dark Brotherhood boss, who waited me with gang to avenge his bro dead.

Then i visited Craftsmen hall in attempt to buy nice armor. The smith informed me that i have to find and bring special adamantiuom ore for the armor and...and the price for all armor is more bigger that my 39 k? I do not like such an offer.

Moreover i tried some preliminary scenario and was involved in a task to eliminate 2 leader of goblin army. But the preliminary test showed that i am still weak to kill alone these goblins who attacked in group. Yes, i may hire a good fighter but ....

Hmmm... maybe i have to back to the main mission..This game is so huge that maybe one need a year to visit and accomplish all missions. It is like a chain. The protagonist finished the mission and new appeared and again and again till in Daggerfall one knows that after this mission is that one. No more. Yes, some small additional quests were available too but not in this Morrowind huge scale.

One more word. The game is so nice!!! I have no word to express my admiration..Every picture detail is made with love. Real masterpiece!!!
Bravo Bethesda, bravo..