View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #119
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
Can you estimate how much did you spend on videogames over the course of roughly twenty years?
Oh god. Well honestly, most of the rarer stuff I picked up when I was a kid and it was buried in the bargain bin. A lot of the "newer" releases were grabbed at Half-Price books, random computer places before they went out of business, etc...the weird thing is that I never went out and got stuff with the intent to sell them down the line, they were all for me for me to play or something I thought looked interesting.

Long story short: I've played a TON of games. The time invested is probably way more valuable than the monetary value at this point.

I just recently bought 4 Noctua case fans, and dropped another $80 on a Noctua D-14 in order to make my comp as silent as possible for recording purposes (I do freelance voicework). Then I had to drop ANOTHER $80 on replacement RAM since my current heatsinks are too high for the new D-14. Joe Man's broke!

Abandonia, help me soothe my woes/wallet and buy some stuff! This community has really saved my butt in the past with bills, so if you're on the fence about anything in particular, I don't mind dropping the price a few more bucks to make it work. Thanks again to everyone who's bought in the past! That was a super rough time but it worked out okay thanks to you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeWar View Post
No worries... I'm even thinking of framing that kick ass copy of "Savage Empire" you sold to me 8-]
Ha, go for it! I remember poring over that giant map when I was a kid, looking for secret caves and whatnot. Fun memories, and I'm glad you got the chance to relive yours as well!

Last edited by The Joe Man; 03-01-2013 at 07:31 AM.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man