View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 06:42 PM   #13
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foster @ Nov 10 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]266284[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I heard about it a long time ago, but I heard back then, that the makers of the new Sam and Max had cancelled the production. I didn't know, that they actually made it. I'm not too happy about it. I definetly like the oldies far more than the (in my humble opinion) ugly 3D, that doesn't even remotely look like the old Great Lucasarts :monkey_dance: and Sierra games. I also heard, that they were making a 3D sequel to Full Throttle, and that they cancelled that one too.
[/b]
The first attempt to make the sequel was by the Lucasart, but they failed because they are a bunch of **@+**
Luckily the good Telltale boys (with the help of Steve Purcell) (and some of them come straight from the Lucas!) managed to make a sequel!
Well, you know, no publisher wanna put cash for a bidimensional game (unless it is a "casual game"), so they HAD to make it in 3D...