View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 12:32 PM   #25
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Gobliins 2

Goblin series are one of my favorites! They are funny, witty and cruel in a Tom&Jerry fashion (and we all love them, don't we?). Playing this game is tremendously entertaining. You will probably find yourself clicking on various objects, and forgeting about completing the puzzle, just so that you can see what will happen to your character when he interacts with it. The game starts with 2 goblins, and along the way you will gain control over some other ones too. Each of them will interact with objects in different ways. Completing levels will not be an easy task as it will require a lot of imagination, tenacity and patience. However, you will love this game no matter what. The graphics are superb. You will barely believe your eyes. Sound effects are also great. I have no objections to gameplay either. I think this is more than enough for a mark of 5! Try it out, you won't be sorry!

by Kosta