View Single Post
Old 30-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #1
Vikingblood80

Thumbs up

Hi guys,

at first I was really happy exploring your nice site with lot's of good old DOS games and it is updated REALLY frequently.

But now concerning my question.I figured out that there's a difference of your webpage between different languages.It seems that the english version provides the most games.I'm from Germany but I'm also quite well skilled using English language so to me it is no difference using German version or the English one.So News section is also a bit different.

Does the language I'm using to browse Abandonia has any effect of the versions I'm downloading?

I guess it is only about the avaible reviews.For example for "Heroes of Might and Magic" there exist both German and English review.

So please post also games if they don't have reviews referring the language section you post it.Let me explain.Consider "Terminator2:Judgement Day."There exists only an English review.So when I'm exploring the Action Games section in German language I do not find TM2:JD I have to use search function instead.To my opinion it is not necessary having a review in every language (or may be users can post one using FORUM)

Keep doin' a great job.
Vikingblood80 is offline                         Send a private message to Vikingblood80