Thread: Jokes
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 06:43 PM   #44
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

OK, slight risque but not as dirty as Aaberg's ( k: ):

Three men arrive at the gates of heaven, having just died. Saint Peter (who guards the gates of Heaven) said, "Ok, Heaven is getting a bit full now so we're having to allow people in now not only if they lead a good life but whether they died in an exicting way, so you tell me how you died and I'll decide whether your allowed in or not."
The first man steps up, he starts his story, "I lived on the 20th floor of a block of flats, I was coming home from work one day when I heard sounds of muffled conversation and fast movement inside my flat, when I got inside I found my wife was only wearing a see-through negliee so I of course presumed she was having an affair, I ran around the house looking for the man and, sure enough, there was a man hanging from the balcony. So I stepped on his fingers but he still wouldn't fall off, so I ran inside the house, picked up a hammer and started hitting his fingers with the hammer, and that was when he lost his grip and dropped 20 floors, I thought he was dead but then I saw him move, so I ran inside the house, picked up the fridge and dropped it on him, that killed him. But with all the exitement I had a heart-attack and died right there on the balcony."
"Well that's exicting! You're allowed into Heaven"
So the next man came along and told his story, "I lived on the 21st floor of a block of flats, I was leaning over my balcony, smoking a ciggartte when I slipped and fell off! Fortunatly I grabbed thge balcony of the flat below. Then this lunatic ran onto the balcony and tryed to get me off the balcony, I hung on all could but eventually he hit me with a hammer and I fell. I just survived and I was so happy that I did, then the madman dropped a fridge on me! And here I am, dead."
"That's exiteing too, you're allowed in."
The third man steps up, "OK, picture this, I'm hiding in a fridge...
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell