Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2017, 03:30 AM   #30
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!!!

Did you all know I once lived off the streets? Yes, it is true that I once slept on the pavement of a church late at night! Did you know that I once did a terrible thing? That was the reason I went homeless. No one would support me. For 2 years I toiled and suffered in a homeless manner. I would go from place to place seeking anyone who would help me out. Luckily California is a place where there is the highest number of homeless. However unlike others I am bless because my own mother Vu Thi Thuyen Huong prayed for me. I heard her prayer one night while I was wandering in California. Then a voice came to me the second time in my life and told me if I do not go home to my mother I will die out in California!!!!!!!!!!!! I immediately went to the greyhound station and placed a collect call to my wonderful mom. Well little my little from that time on I grew rich. Today I collect welfare while living in my own mom's home. I actually rent from my own mom who gets p'd and annoyed by my rants. However she loves me like the only person who can love me. Imagine your own son killed someone. Well that is how my mom feels about me#!! You know it is not right but it is your own flesh and blood..

Today all the law enforcement people knows my record. I have zero privacy. The eyes are everywhere..

One step in the wrong direction and I am gone. No second chances like mommy dear wants.

Last edited by Japo; 26-02-2017 at 11:16 AM.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen