Thread: Timequest
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #10
Saccade
[BANNED]

Default Sorry to pick up an older topic - there's a little bit of relevance somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
Sorry JMB. I don't really want to review Time Quest.
I know this is quite an old post, but I'm on the case with Time Quest.
I've got the review and screenshots all ready - I just need to finish the walkthru, as the ones I've found are just:

N, N, wait 50, talk Drexler, E, pick up X, etc...

and I don't really like walkthru's like that.
I'm making up an hint-book / FAQ and a UHS file to go with it. (I reckon it'd be worthwhile to start making Universal Hint System packages for some of the more popular games, to offer as well as the walkthru. Games like BASS and DOTT and other acronyms.)

I think that I've found a .pdf of the original manual and box amongst all the text adventure documents I've collated.
When I've gotten it all together, I'll post it up.

Just didn't want someone to start reviewing it, me not know they were, and then scoop their hard work by uploading mine.
But then, maybe it'd be good to have a choice between the drivel I come out with and another's perspective..?

ho-hum.

As for Chrono-Quest...
Is that an old Psygnosis game?
May be why it's easier to find as an Amiga conversion than the PC one.

The PC version, I think, possibly being available at http://www.thelegacy.de - but I haven't checked.
I'll keep an eye out for it on my travels.

[edit]
Wow - that was some quick thread-work, whoever moved this.
Nice one. Thanks!

Last edited by Saccade; 29-07-2009 at 11:12 AM. Reason: It vanished! and then reappeared and, lo and behold, the post became relevant once more...
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade