Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 01:31 AM   #20
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Henrik View Post
So... hello everyone.

Wow. A lot of things have happened here since the last time I came this way. For all of those who have no idea who I am (which is probably 90% of the forum members), my name is Tom Henrik, and I was one of the most active members of Abandonia back in its hayday. This is still evident by the fact that even after all these years of being absent, I still have one of the highest forum post counts. Heh.

Anyways, I decided to crawl back onto the scene and check things out. I intend to stick around for a while, so I look forward to getting to know a lot of you, and hopefully run into some other old relic from Abandonia's past.

Edit:
Wow. Still have my Staff access.
Oh. That guy is back again. Yay for the site. I guess. You used to kick ass of people left and right back then... literally. Wouldn't be that much surprised if you'd start with that sometime soon, again.
Aaberg used to be a different Norwegian user back in the days, didn't stay active for long, though. Most of the old, though comparably "younger" staff like Sebatianos and Data, were banned long time ago, as well, due to their "dissident" thing going on, when they supposedly tried to bring Kosta back to control of the site. Things used to be rather turbulent around here, once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
Most of people you might remember are long gone, the ones you disliked included To be fair, it is still visited a lot, but forum part not so much.

Dave used to be in charge, backed up by 5th Horseman... if you remember those two that is. I think Dave is still in charge actually although he's not around. Who else is around that you might remember...? Japo, Frodo, Mighty Midget... Eagle of Fire is in charge of Troubleshooting, still active.
I'd be surprised if he mentioned the smurf's closest-running contender for the post counts, back then, in ye olde days. Before he removed that competition, that is.

Last edited by Scatty; 03-03-2016 at 02:08 AM.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty