View Single Post
Old 14-01-2011, 05:31 AM   #8
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

I would so join this. Retrolife is catchy. You can't call it retro game life, can you? You need a tiny gaming cursor icon, or a tetris L block. I feel sorry for the guys who made tetris. But anywho. Can't have a green tentacle or a space invader or a pacman eating a space invader. But something small and green, and a gold-green loom-like futuristic font. I wouldn't like to have my real name associated with internet activities, though. Facebook is bad enough. But i love the thought of game pages you can 'like', links you can post to obscure abandonware titles, places for indie game developers to gather customers and followers. And above all, if someone is looking for a member for their team, they can just search for devs or graphic designers. I like it. It has style. And i get to have Abandonia Crew on a virtual T-shirt, at least. I love it.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete