Thread: Ugh.
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2009, 04:00 AM   #1
ianfreddie07
wat

Default Ugh.

Wow. Ever since my dad's girlfriend came in again after cheating on my dad (and my dad apologized), my dad's changed.

When she's back, let's see...

1. I lose the bed spot in exchange for a floor mattress (though the bedroom still has air conditioning) 1337.

2. My PC time is drastically cut. On weekends, my dad now limits me to 2pm and lets his girlfriend play until the day is over. On sundays... well he wants me to GTFO by 12 noon (It was 4pm before). Whenever I go to the internet cafe on weekends and then return a few hours later, he chuckles and says "Haven't you had enough?" in a happy but cocky tone. He always says my laziness is due to the PC, when it's not. He doesn't even care if his girlfriend leaves it on (to bot, it's a MMORPG) when she goes to sleep but then he tells us brothers to turn the computer off when not in use. And no, there aren't any nearby friends, and there's nothing to do outside, I'm afraid.

3. My dad whines about everything I do. He keeps scolding me for one wrongdoing, and makes me look like a neglectful ass while he's the "perfect goody 2 shoes" person. He blames everything on the PC (school, attitude and blah blah blah) when in fact he doesn't consider that I'm always harassed, disrespected and bullied in school, and that can get really depressing. Oh, and he favors my special child brother, too.

Now I ask you: Is he being fair, or is he being one-sided? Well, I need your thoughts on this.

Botting brothers are not my problem anymore.

Thanks.