View Single Post
Old 21-12-2005, 07:41 AM   #27
laiocfar
NOD Commander

candidates, candidates:
1-Argentina, yes the heart pulls. I donīt like the squad but the selector its qualificated.
2-Brasil, the best squad right now, just the best.
3-Germany, maybe not one of the best germans squad from the last cups but they are locals and are always lethal.
4-Holland and England, both of them are nice teams but both of them are contries that didnīt got titles at past and the history its always usefull to define who will won. Holland zero fifa cups, England robbed a fifa cup like Argentina in 1978, so they never winned.

NOT candidates:
-Italy, can make a good squad and put up some fight for the tittle but the italian selection isnīt as good as it can be and the teamīs tactics are to defensive to win a cup.
-Spain, never winner like Holland and England but without a good squad like most of years
-Greece, i loved when they win the UEFA cup but it will be harder in a Fifa cup with teams like Brasil that got defensive problems but that scores a min of two goal by game. And do u inmagine what would happens if Greece face Paraguay.... both team in their own camp waiting for the counterattack.....too boring.
-Portugal, if Portugal wins the cup i will eat my computer.
-Autralia, come on, Autralia can not win, they beated Uruguay in penalties...the players knows that they can not win.