View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 08:36 AM   #30
DADi590

And it seems to only save when I create a new game. When I load a game, it refuses to save. Also, after the first save (after creating the game), it won't save anymore too. So basically, to save, I have to create a new game. And I can't undertstand what's causing this... I've already thought in learning how to make homebrews for PSP to re-port DOSBox to the PSP but with the correction on it, somehow. But I don't even know what the problem is... I've disabled all sound in the game (removed the .386 files and disabled everything about sound in fallout.cfg and dosbox.conf. This because of me thinkng theb probpem might be it trying to load more than 10 files (which I think it's the PSP max allowed files to load - really PSP, it's the memory card driver max, from what the developer said). But I read MS-DOS allowed only 8... And anyways, the experiment failed. The game still didn't save even with the game not loading both the files (and possibpy music and souns files too). Getting without ideas again... If I just knew the cause of this...
DADi590 is offline                         Send a private message to DADi590