Thread: Help please...
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
qbojanq
Lurker

Exclamation Help please...

I looked on the net but I could not find a single game, so I hope that someone might know the name of the forum games, and now move to describe the game, forgive me if I'm a bit cumbersome and less precise because I played this game a long time ago before the 4-5yrs , which means that older games ...

Thus, the aim of the game is that I traded with cities and islands in the Caribbean Bay (I think the action is going on here), I'm a merchant seaman and buy and sell goods and earn so that they can buy a bigger boat and ammunition, of course, because in the passage between cities encounter pirates and opponents and fight them at sea, but the town was captured by some that destroyed their fortifications, now I know a lot of you will want to give me the names of some games similar to this description, but all the games on this list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor..._about_pirates and Tropico series, the games have not been so please that these games are not telling me, because I checked all ...
And yet something about the games might help you to remember me and that I find it, I think a game is a 2D platform, i have the ability to click on the share market and commodities) purchase and sale), then I have another house where they can borrow money and to leave interest to get it, then I can talk with the mayor (I think that's the Mayor), and with him a job arranged for him to do something, BUT, look at any moment I can not see your character means they can not I fight as one, who on certain everything is done from a distance and on the high seas can only shoot at other ships and can get close attention and get their ship ... and I can not build anything on the land, is now probably someone who might know which game I would be eternally grateful to him ...
Forgive the slightly longer message and poor English (I used Google translation of a word) but I'd have to explain the game as close as you can to help me, thanks in advance to all ...
qbojanq is offline                         Send a private message to qbojanq