View Single Post
Old 15-06-2019, 06:06 PM   #445
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Pokemon theories

Meh. I totaly steamrolled that gen 5 game, now what's next. I even did the majority of single player postgame, because the first bit contained a sentence telling "hey, this is the 2nd Sage (the Evil Team's leader) of the 7, let's go further and gotta catch 'em all!"
Of course this turned out bullshit, and with like 3-4 places still to go to (all had the same lvl enemies), and some stupid extra fights-per-day (rematching the Elite Four and crap, not much stronger by the way) I stopped. Still got to lvl 90.

But u know, there was a Weird Moment in the game. The story is basicaly thatyour Mom kicks you out to see the world and choose a profession, u know,medieval style, even make the local Professor (u know, like in Dr. Strangelove) give u a biological weapon, which works by cybernetic implants (hidden machines, technica lmachines) and shit.
Then u come across these PETA-advocates, who secretly want to Take Over The World, and this case intervines with your Journey. Here comes the Weird Part.
When you save the world, and beat the Champion, which'd make you the regional champion, but take notice it never does FOR THE PLAYER in the games, so you go home, and you have Double Mom Syndrome? Nah, that Other Mom is some interpol-agent. Oh, and your mom's name is actualy Mom. Ye, sure.
Then you get kicked out of the house to collectdata of all the possible biological weapons in the friggin1 world, or something, never to return I assume they assume.

Well, I say, this Weird Moment has connection to an other Weird Moment in Emerald (and its proto-version). That game starts with a truck bringing out furniture to where your character supposedly just moved. Ye, because kids are transported amongst the luggage. Sure, you got transported - FROM THE ANDROID FACTORY.

This is the point where the anime and the games intertwine. Remeber Ash Ketchup? We know the Pokeversum has some highly advanced tehcnology. They have cloning machines, matrix simulators, mechas... Yes, they have matrix. That was in the anime about Porygon, and in another instance a guy built a Mirage Machine or shit. Also, in the games when you get to the poke-centers the method of healing your biological weapons is not by medicine, but by RESTING. Nurse Joy can make them an 8 hour sleep IN SECONDS. Obviously matrix.
On cloning, we know clones age. Because we see the Nurse Joys growing up.
But what about the robots? Ye, robots don't age. That's why Ash Ketcham never ages.
And that's why Red never talks. But this is an interresting topic, because we know, Red is "silent", while later protagonists DO SPEAK. The protagonists' ability to speak is advancing within the franchise. Obviously by upgrades on the technology.

From this point such things like when in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum the same inetrpolice mentioned above do squat, and even send the protagonist to what'd definitely be his job, including taking MORTAL DANGER understandable: the protagonist is not a child, but a highly advanced android. A terminator. Becaue the Pokemon War, mentioned in Red by the Electric Gym Leader never ended, only went to a Cold War.
This War is led by the actual governmental figures - the Professors. that's why we never actualy see any government, because they hide themselves in plain sight. They work together when they must, but their prime goal is actualy World Domination. The anime prefectly depicts that the most advanced of them is Professor Oak, who was the first to send a Protagonist to a journey outside its own region. Maybe he even invented the whole Protagonist Project. We never see the other two rival who supposedly got 10 just like Gary and Ash for some Weird Coincident, because there never were another two. In the game Red/BLue/Yellow there isn't even a third one at all!

And that's why Red went and just stood on that mountaintop. Lacking further instructions, the Protagonist stopped functioning. In Gold/Silver/Crystal he/it is literaly dethroned by the new generation model (as the peak of the post-game).

Now I'ma bit sad I can't have access to the later games, because the games strenghtened my theory about Ash being a robot, the professors being evil manipulators, and so on. I mean, what's the deal with the Ultra Beasts? Pokemon isn't about pokemons anymore? Or there is further connection to the Conspiracy?