Thread: Caesar
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2005, 04:53 AM   #10
Rorschach
Forum hobbit

Hurray, great game!!! IMHO those who haven't definitely should give it a try, even if only to graduate to the sequels later like sugested. Only reason I didn't play it more back in the day was because soon after I came across it (a little late) Caesar 2 showed up, kicking even more @ss!!

Having said that, I think the micromanagement required in Caesar 2 is a bit of a pain at times. I mean, I managed ti get my cityload of Launch Arcologies in SimCity 2000 to launch, so I have at least adequate skills in this kind of game, and still I was unable to properly develop my cities in the middle scenarios (I didn't make it to game end). Those damn citizens (specially the market deliverymen) never went where I wanted in those streets, so the same product was in shortage in one place while overflowing in another!!!

Regardless of the little rant (which I always find an excuse to do), it's a great series, as far as I've seen it!
Rorschach is offline                         Send a private message to Rorschach