View Single Post
Old 19-02-2017, 12:57 PM   #48
Unregistered gamer
Default busted game

Don't download this game any more. It might have been a good game back in the years it came out but not today.

I call it impossible to win this game. Usually you get busted within the first two years, while a computer player NEVER goes bust in ten years, even when you are cheating and having the computer player attacked all the time.

The "problems" with the oil selling and the pipelining game are happening way too often. Even when you have 10 or 20 oil fields - two or three "bad months" and you're done. The developers seems to be very proud of their shitty action game sequences - because there are to be played that often. But I don't want to know how often they got their face smashed in really hard by someone who has had too much frustration playing these sequences.

When you're selling oil, there is no button to select the maximum amount to sell. You are sitting for hours, pressing the mouse key and wait... and wait ... and wait ... ... and wait a little longer for the numbers to raise up. Pretty annoying, I don't know how much years of lifetime is forgotten little feature would have saved to mankind.

When all the oil wells are occupied there is almost no change anymore in the game. You sit for hours, selling oil, drilling dried-up wells and sometimes paying detectives... and NOTHING happens. Until you finally decide to make more than 2 billion so that the bug will give you freedom.

No ... not a good game anymore. Don't waste your time and moods on it.