View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 10:55 AM   #45
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Hmmm ... I find your criticism of the reviewer unfair. I have no intention of arguing with you, after all it’s been a long time since you’ve posted, but you should know what Adventure games are like.

For example, many of the things you would not have imagined would use them for that purpose. A New Beginning, Machinarium, Maniac Mansion, Rex Nebular, Syberia, Syberia II (some puzzles are difficult), The Day of the Tentacle, The Legend of Kyrandia II, The Return of The Phantom of the Opera, etc.

And without Walkthrough, the game gets exasperating as you test all possibilities to keep progressing in the game. And who never got stuck in a puzzle in an Adventure game? I do not think an adventure game should become a Combinatorial Analysis or anything.
I don't know what you're saying but I like you so I agree! For example I do not get the game Q+bert yet I like the cute long nose teddy bert so I have a backup copy#

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, have put my personal copy of the game in the ISO cellar for you cool kids# So download it and give me everything you have. hehe j/k
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen