View Single Post
Old 19-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

So is wrestling considered art?

As far as I know, I've been the only wrestling fan around here (with the exception of he-who-must-not-be-named, and that annoying kid punch999), or at least only one who showed his love to wrestling. Not so much as I used to, but I still occasionally check to see how things are going in the world of squared circles.

I started watching back at 2005, after learning to love Smackdown 2 video game on Playstation. It was the WWE programming of course and damn was it awesome for the first times. Then I learned it was pretty much scripted, learned about other wrestling promotions, got into insider stuff....still enjoyed it somewhat, but the love was tainted. I was a fan for 2 or 3 years, then I stopped. Still though, If someone would say "Wanna watch Pro Wrestling", I say "Sure!".

As for If old stuff is better than new, I cant really decide. Its not like there ever was a time when wrestling was perfect, flawless entertainment. Your favorite era is usually the time you start watching it.

What Im saying is, there was stuff like this and this back in the day. There might be some stupid stuff today, but there has always been stupid stuff in wrestling

Last edited by TheChosen; 19-09-2011 at 02:02 AM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen