Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 06:54 AM   #204
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom same person different name Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, have been studying hard like usual and today thanks to GOD my LORD and savior Jesus Christ I have a breakthrough### Programming in Windows 8 is easy. I can do DOS and Windows in Windows 8 easy. However Windows XP was a little hard to crack. It took me a while however today I finally broke through. I cannot believe I made PingPong in DOS, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 8 and one of the Windows PingPong should work for Windows 10 at least too# That is 5+ operating systems. Okay If you use DOSBox it'll work on Linux and Mac and all other systems too. hehe

So sue me and see I am rich enough after selling my PingPong for all these os that you can have the money. First you have to catch me doing something wrong. Second I have to get off welfare somehow to sell my PingPong models. Oh well back to saying how sorry I am to mom that I can't make it in the real world. hehe And time to tell dad who passed away that I am a failure and I couldn't face to see him when I die. Also, my two sisters probably walk away from me seeing how disappointment mom and dad are of me.

God says if only I graduated from college instead of going into bodybuilding and trying to make it rich in a no pay profession. I should also have listened to my dad in making it in the real world instead of dreaming about becoming famous. Oh well mom's right just be kind and she will feed me with Oat Meal all my life. I can eat all the Oat Meal I want with Tilapia and seasoning. Well it's not appealing but beggers.

So much for making something of myself from Ivy League college. They are probably ashamed I went. I lost in the game of life. However I can program a dot on the screen that I know is a big accomplishment to me at least#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen