View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 11:32 PM   #1
Vilx-

Default [marko river] Crystal Key

I'm looking for the title of an old Windows game that I played over 10 years ago. What I remember about it:
  • It's a point-and-click adventure game, made sometime in the late 90's or early 20's.
  • The setting is that the Earth is besieged by some sort of alien warship(s?), so you take the first ever interstellar spaceship developed on Earth and head out to seek help.
  • You crash land in forest (jungle?) on another planet and find the remains of some sort of civilization which had perfected a portal technology - portable devices that create man-sized circular portals to other locations in the universe. Then you visit several worlds through these portals.
  • One of the worlds has a jail in the middle of a desert. You also find a hologram projector there.
  • On another world you find the portal coordinates for a star - used by the people for garbage disposal.
  • In the end you get to the Evil Emperor's ship and plant the holoprojector in front of his room, but behind the projector you open a portal to the sun. So that when the emperor comes out of the room, he falls into the star.
  • Happy end!

Anyone know of this?
Vilx- is offline                         Send a private message to Vilx-