Thread: Disciples 2
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #7
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

A question for starters:
If the "Source of damage" is "Weapon", and the "Damage" is "Paralyse", then Assassins are able to resist (they are immun to mind, but no idea what that exactly means)?
If the answer is yes, then SOME use they'd have over the knight developement tree.

Second:
I started the second misson of Empire Saga. I like the variability of items, though that everything requires skill is tyring.

Second question: I only see 5 Sagas (Empire, Legion, Hrode, Dwarf, Elves). Where are the Guardian of Light and Servants of the Dark elements? (These last two in the same game means the Gaelen's Return expansion. I was pretty hard to figure out how many expansions this game had.)

EDIT: Strategytips:
- on Empire lvl 1 with main hero kill all immediate targets, then go capturing towns. When you reach first the middle of the map there'll be some hunted building with slightly strong undeads - loot that for the exp. Kill the ogre for the Stone Ring, then imediatelly capture the town at the center of the map. From that point things are up to you.
- on Empire lvl 2 imediatelly capture the town east, then the city southeast from that. Then run northeast if you ask me, then more northeast leaving behind the dwarf city. This way you don't eave time for the dwarves to capture any of these two cities. Ok, this way the manaspots will come later (or even with very slim chance the AI might capture some of them), but cities are more important anyway if you ask me.
Oh, and for this level always keep some money for emergency-purpose in your treasure room (like for buying more troops, fortifying cities, or resurrecting units)!

Last edited by twillight; 29-01-2012 at 05:30 AM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight