Thread: Darklands
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 04:05 PM   #12
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

I'd say more quests too. It's mostly the mines with dwarves vs gnomes, a dragon or some demons occupying a cave. After a while, you know each one of them by heart. 'bout the list of saints... well, can indeed make your own. Maybe that'd be better, but it'd mean more time spent to research, making the development take longer, while all research's been done already. Then again... until you've got that game cracked open and retreived all lists from it... might take just as long. Might want to attract todays kids to it by making the graphs anime-ish (big style-break there) or gothic like modern mainstream gothic. Then again, it'd make the game into an abomination, killing part of the historical accuracy. I just say that it has to be made over, with graphics fit to the game itself, then get it known and played by todays kids through PR (which is how those FPS games that all look and play the same nowadays are so famous in the first place)

'bout the sequel to Darklands... that one's been mentioned on several places, and I remember reading 'bout it in a readme.txt from Microprose that came with Darklands.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki