View Single Post
Old 21-07-2006, 05:23 AM   #14
Blank_box
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Einherjar @ Jul 19 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]243989[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I would prefer if Abandonia let us rate games on a scale of 1 to 10 as it would give us a better range to score games with, but the powers that be decided long ago that the scale would be 1 to 5, and open disagreement is frowned upon here. If I could, I would have given this game an eight, but not because it "looks like" Zelda. In fact, the pre-N64 Zelda games (Zelda II and Wand of Gamelon notwithstanding) have very little in common with this game; this is an Action/RPG, and those Zelda games were Action/Adventures, to name the biggest difference.
[/b]
I agree that this game is not Zelda but it's still one that roots from JRPG style.

I'm one of hardcore RPG players. I think, not personally, that most of JRPG games don't have atmosphere of Role Playing which is the main concept of this genre. Most of them just depend on level scaling system that player have nothing to do more than get enough levels and good equipments to go further.

The gameplay system is far more terrible to gain entitled with "RPG" nor an "Action" game, you just chase and hit(using word "bump" will be more accuracy) monster for attacking.... WOW! :blink:

I don't criticize the reviewer about the game's score but I do criticize the game directly. :not_ok:
Blank_box is offline                         Send a private message to Blank_box